ActivPanel Course 3 – Engagement With Your Existing Content
This course is designed for teachers who are already connected to the ActivPanel and who are already instructing with the ActivPanel and/or the ActivConnect.
If you still haven’t completed the ActivPanel First Steps course, and you haven’t setup your computer and equipment, go back a few steps and get it together! Or simply enroll in our ActivPanel First Steps Course, and learn the basics before exploring the instructional strategies in this course because you’ll be applying those basics to delivering lessons with your existing teaching materials.
|Skill Level||Beginner +|
|Course Objective(s)||The instructor will be able to use existing content with the ActivPanel in order to make instruction more engaging and meaningful|
|Topics Covered||Interacting with Microsoft Office Files
ActivInspire Desktop Annotation and PDF importing
Engagement in the Chrome Browser
|All Video Modules – Total Duration||24min|
|Course Assessment||Final Quiz|
- Welcome- Working with Existing Content
- Engagement with Word and PDF files for Windows Teachers
- Desktop Annotate with ActivInspire 3min 45sec
- Curating and Delivering Free Content with Classflow Marketplace 3min 11sec
- Lesson Idea – Entrance Tickets
- Recap- Working with Existing Content Recap Video 3:27